Sunday, February 27, 2011

My little wish list...


God do I love shopping~shopping for clothes, furniture, accessories, art, shoes, you name it!... and although I am an interior designer, fashion falls directly behind, if not side by side with my love for interior design and decorating! To me you should have just as much fun dressing yourself as you would dressing your home and vice versa! For as long as I can remember I have always had a love and flare for both... and often debated which direction I wanted to take in my career. In the end I decided that interior design was a more rewarding career for me and fashion would stay a very close love and passion of mine. With that said, frequently I will create little idea boards like the one above just for fun and again, *inspiration* for what's in this season! So, what do you think of this look?! I love it! Like the board reads, this is a perfect day outfit for spring giving you a clean, classic and casual look. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment